What a crazy week for The Road Not Taken. Humor and ephemera clearly reigned over world concerns, technology, and business. It is probably for the best given some of the weightier issues that the world is facing these days:
- Lady Gaga’s Poker Face read by Christopher Walken
- The most insane beer on earth
- I’m not a motorcycle rider, but I wish I was given how cool these are
- Thomas Keller knows food (and technology)
- Geoengineering; intriguing dialog from The Economist
- Facebook is taking quite the beating these days
- Wired brings us (geek) female action heroes
- Interesting photo gallery from the Boston Beer Co.
- Interesting look at today’s social media
- BedBunker; I need this immediately
As always, thank you for your readership and do not hesitate to drop me a note if you have any comments or suggestions for topics of discussion.