I’m not sure what falconry has to do with selling what will likely be the world’s most expensive SUV, but the marketing gurus behind Bentley’s new sport “utility” vehicle seem to think that their target demographic will be able to relate to this
peculiar subtle message.
Someone please get Mitt Romney on the phone and ask him if there is a connection between gamehawking and a vehicle that comes equipped with bespoke picnic hampers, champagne cooler, and a retractable awning.
- RYNO Motors micro-cycle (marshallstanton.com)
- Tron: Legacy Lightcycle (marshallstanton.com)
- The engineers from Bavaria enters the intelligent vehicles race (marshallstanton.com)
- The future of flying cars is moving forward curiously (marshallstanton.com)
- I have seen the future (of EVs) and it is good (marshallstanton.com)